Saturday, July 14, 2007

Two Dogs!


This past year Paul and I got two of the best dogs!!! We love them so much there names are Jett and Lola. Jett is the black mixture of what we do not know. All we know is that he has big ears. That is what makes him so cute. He also has the best personality. Lola is a Jack Russell Rat Terrier that is full of energy. She is always wanting to play. She is a very cuddly dog that loves to be held also. We are planning on taking them camping this year with all of our new camping gear that we got for Christmas. We even took the dogs up to Prescott a couple of weekends ago to find out camping spot for this year. It was little cold but they were so funny around the lake. They were very curious about the water and did not know what it was. They are joy to have and make every day of our better.

2 comments:

Kymi said...

Darla!! Hey roomie! I have wondered about you for a long time. How are you? I miss you! I'm so glad Kara had your link on her page. Come check out my family! www.teamwalsh.blogspot.com How are you? E-mail me, kymismith@gmail.com

Brittaney said...

D and PaulMall,
Hey guys I found your blog. You and many others have inspired me to be a better blogger. It was fun to see your pics and read your news. Give us a call when you go camping, sounds like fun. Love ya, Britt