Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Take Me Out To The Ballgame"




Last night Paul and I got to go to a Diamondbacks game! It was a lot of fun. My aunt has season tickets and split them up with the family. There were pretty good seats with foul balls come at us left and right. A guy caught a foul ball right behind us. It was pretty cool. The balls come at you pretty fast. The D-backs were playing the San Diego Padres and it was a pretty good game. Paul and I left at the bottom of the 7th inning and the score was 3 to 2 Padres. When we got in the car to go home that is when the D-backs started to light up the bats. We missed it. Not much was going on when we were there. I told Paul we were the bad luck. It was really nice to go and you could not have asked for better weather.
I could not believe the size of the hot dogs that they sell now. They do not have the regular hot dogs anymore that come in the foil you have to buy a FOOT LONG hot dog with a bunch of stuff on it and it cost $9.00. I could not believe it.
Over all it was really fun!
Oh ya, the guy who played Jesus in the "Passion of the Christ" through out the first pitch. It was kind of strange that they announced him as the guy who played Jesus. It just sounded really funny!! hahaha

5 comments:

Rogers Family said...

I knew I missed out on a great game. Brant and I wanted to go but family duties call. We had a family ruenion to go to.. The weather was amazing I couldn't agree more.. Glad you guys had a great time.. Really great pictures of the two of you..

Kymi said...

I love the D-backs. Sorry we didn't get to see each other. I guess that is the way it goes. I'm glad your posting to your blog more! That makes me happy.

A Frost said...

I love the D-backs! I am going to the braves game tomorrow, but I know it won't be the same.

A Frost said...

I love the D-backs! I am going to the braves game tomorrow, but I know it won't be the same.

kara said...

Hey guys, I am writing under Kara's Blog name. I love your blog and reading about your trips. We gotta get together way more. We miss you!! Love Britt