Thursday, April 16, 2009

TEA PARTY!!!!!!!







With they way things are going in the country and all of the spending that is taking place I felt that I needed to go to the capital building yesterday and protest!!! My mother-in-law, sister and a friend from our ward and I all went to protest. It was a blast to be around so many other people who believe the same way you do. I made four signs with some really great slogans for all of us. There were some great speakers who voice what they taught and it got us all screaming. I love going to these type of events because it makes you feel that you are apart of something. It was great. We were all proud "Right Wing Extremist" hahahaha. I love politics!!!

7 comments:

Kymi said...

I don't love politics. But I do love the fact that we are able to go do things like that in our counrty. Heaven only knows where we are going to be in a couple years, but if everyone went and spoke what they felt to the people who could make a difference, maybe we would be in a better place.

Tia said...

oh i love you, Im showing tim this post!!

Anonymous said...

I SO wanted to go to that. But, we delivered taxes instead. Ironic. I like your signs!

Paul and Darla said...

Thanks guys for the support! If we all do a little we can make a big difference.

Emily said...

I took the kids and went to the one out in Gilbert that afternoon. I made signs for them to wear saying, "No Taxation Without Representation" with their names and ages. I ran into Jayne there and we had a good time. I'm glad you guys went to the capitaol.

Brittaney said...

It sounds like you guys had fun! I miss hearing your views and opinions about politics. I get a little from Shaunna. I still think you should consider being our Governor or The president one day! Love you!

Brittaney said...

It sounds like you guys had fun! I miss hearing your views and opinions about politics. I get a little from Shaunna. I still think you should consider being our Governor or The president one day! Love you!